Aluminium Window Estimator
About the role
Due to our growth we are looking to add an Estimator to our team and further expand our service to the market. Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing / interpreting drawings, specification and schedules
- Accurate preparation of tenders and quotations using V6/FP-Pro
- Providing accurate budget cost estimates
- Following up on submitted tenders and quotations
- Negotiating towards successful outcomes
- Client relationship building
- Timely and accurate pricing of variations and adjustments
- Seeking new opportunities in the market
Benefits and perks
The successful candidate will work with our dynamic and innovative team offering the opportunity to grow and forge a challenging and rewarding career path.
Skills and experience
If you are successful in the role you will have the following qualities:
- Previous experience in the Aluminium Window industry
- Experience with specialist Estimating software such as V6, in addition to competent knowledge in using the MS Office suite.
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian Construction Standards
- Demonstrated achievement in high level accuracy, attention to detail and presentation
- Proactive in growing our business
- Strong team player with excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of estimating experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
Apply through Seek: